- Chung-Tsen Hsueh, Loma Linda University
- Delong Liu, New York Medical College
- Hong Wang, Temple University School of Medicine
Aims & scope
Biomarker Research is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of biomarker investigation. Biomarker Research aims to publish original discovery, novel concepts, commentaries and reviews related to biomarker investigation from all biomedical disciplines.
Latest news from the NCI
- MD Anderson researchers find that metabolic reprogramming by the p53 gene family leads to tumor regression
- Mayo researchers find that an investigational oral drug combo shows promise for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma