- Chung-Tsen Hsueh, Loma Linda University
- Delong Liu, New York Medical College
- Hong Wang, Temple University School of Medicine
Aims & scope
Biomarker Research is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of biomarker investigation. Biomarker Research aims to publish original discovery, novel concepts, commentaries and reviews related to biomarker investigation from all biomedical disciplines.
Latest news from the NCI
- St. Jude researchers identify cells that enhance tumor growth and suppress anti-cancer immune attack
- Ohio State researchers find that long noncoding RNAs are a novel prognostic marker in older patients with acute leukemia