- Chung-Tsen Hsueh, Loma Linda University
- Delong Liu, New York Medical College
- Hong Wang, Temple University School of Medicine
Aims & scope
Biomarker Research is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of biomarker investigation. Biomarker Research aims to publish original discovery, novel concepts, commentaries and reviews related to biomarker investigation from all biomedical disciplines.
Latest news from the NCI
- Mass General researchers find that circulating tumor cell clusters are more likely to cause metastasis than single cells
- In a study in nematode worms, Duke scientists uncover potential navigation system used by cancer, nerve cells