- Chung-Tsen Hsueh, Loma Linda University
- Delong Liu, New York Medical College
- Hong Wang, Temple University School of Medicine
Aims & scope
Biomarker Research is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of biomarker investigation. Biomarker Research aims to publish original discovery, novel concepts, commentaries and reviews related to biomarker investigation from all biomedical disciplines.
Latest news from the NCI
- Researchers report first large-scale integrated proteomic and genomic analysis of a human cancer: Identification of new molecular features of colorectal cancer
- Penn Medicine researchers find that a metabolic enzyme stops progression of most common type of kidney cancer