- Chung-Tsen Hsueh, Loma Linda University
- Delong Liu, New York Medical College
- Hong Wang, Temple University School of Medicine
Aims & scope
Biomarker Research is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of biomarker investigation. Biomarker Research aims to publish original discovery, novel concepts, commentaries and reviews related to biomarker investigation from all biomedical disciplines.
Latest news from the NCI
- U Penn researchers find that mutated ATRX gene linked to brain tumors is a potential biomarker for rare adrenal tumors too
- Hopkins researchers find that a new cancer-fighting strategy would harden cells to prevent metastasis