- Chung-Tsen Hsueh, Loma Linda University
- Delong Liu, New York Medical College
- Hong Wang, Temple University School of Medicine
Aims & scope
Biomarker Research is an open access, peer-reviewed online journal that encompasses all aspects of biomarker investigation. Biomarker Research aims to publish original discovery, novel concepts, commentaries and reviews related to biomarker investigation from all biomedical disciplines.
Latest news from the NCI
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center researchers find a new gene variant that increases the risk of colorectal cancer from eating processed meat
- Stanford study finds that gene panel effectively screens dozens of genes for cancer-associated mutations